Here is a rare picture portaying how I feel about math and research.
See a CV.
coraglia [at] dima [dot] unige [dot] it
Via Dodecaneso 35
16146 Genova (GE)
I am a PhD student in the Mathematics Department at the University of Genova, working under the supervision of Pino Rosolini. I am interested in logic, category theory, and theoretical computer science.
I am a member of our department’s group, of the interdepartimental Logic Group, and of the ItaCa Project.
- Fuzzy type theory for opinion dynamics (Adjoint School project tutored by Paige North), ongoing
- Comonads for dependent types (j/w Jacopo Emmenegger), in preparation
- Context, judgement, deduction (j/w Ivan Di Liberti), under review, arXiv:2111.09438, November 2021
- A categorical perspective on Heyting-valued sets, Master’s thesis, awarded AILA’s Best Thesis in Logic prize, July 2019
- TACL, Deduction via 2-category theory, Coimbra, 24 June 2022
- ItaCa Fest, Comonads for dependent types, online, 19 May 2022 (slides,recording)
- TallCat, Coding deductive systems into a 2-category, Tallinn, 5 May 2022 - courtesy of the CSM group
- Logic and higher structures, A 2-categorical representation of deduction, CIRM Marseille, 21 February 2022 (slides)
- ItaCa Workshop, Context, judgement, deduction, Genova, 20 December 2021 (recording)
- PhD^2, Categories as syntax, Milano, 16 December 2021
- BYMAT 2020, How to catch a non-set, Valencia/online, 1 December 2020
- Guest post, Identity types in context (j/w Shreya Arya), on the n-Category Café, July 2022 (here)
- Seminario permanente, Un numero finito di idee sulla definizione di infinito, ZEST!, in the middle of 2020 (recording)
… where to next?
- giving a talk at AILA’s XXVII Incontro di Logica, Caserta, 12-15 September 2022